International Conference on Design and Concurrent Engineering 2017
& Manufacturing Systems Conference 2017
September 7 – 8, 2017, I-site Namba, Osaka, JAPAN
I-site Namba, OSAKA PREFECTURE UNIV., Osaka, JAPAN
- July 24, 2017: Cooperative Organizations are updated.
- July 7, 2017: The deadlines of copyright transfer submission has been extended to July 28, 2017.
- July 1, 2017: Notification of Paper Acceptance and Final Paper Submission Deadline have been extended to July 13 and July 28, 2017.
- June 30, 2017: Tentative program is now available.
- June 14, 2017: Registration is now open.
- May 24, 2017: Information about Invited Talks is updated.
- April 24, 2017: Full Paper Submission Deadline, Notification of Paper Acceptance and Final Paper Submission Deadline have been extended to May 29, June 29 and July 15, 2017.
- April 24, 2017: Templates for papers and copyright transfer form have been uploaded in submission page.
- April 13, 2017: The abstract submission deadline has been extended to April 30, 2017.
Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Systems Division
Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, Design & Systems Division
Osaka Prefecture University
TokushimaU-UTeM Academic Centre (TMAC)
Cooperative Organizations (include pending approval)
The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers
The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers
The Japan Society for Precision Engineering
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
Japan Industrial Management Association
Japan Society for Production Management
Scheduling Society of Japan
Bilateral collaboration between Malaysia and Japan has become increasingly important in academia as well as in industry. Originated in Malaysia, iDECON 2017 will be held the second time in Japan, jointly with MS2017, to provide an international forum for researchers, engineers, industrial practitioners of these two countries. A wide variety of topics related to design, concurrent engineering and manufacturing systems are accepted in iDECON/MS 2017 to facilitate sharing recent research results/trend among the participants and to explore the future directions.
Topics of interests (but not limited to)
Whole themes of design, concurrent engineering, and manufacturing systems, which include CAD/CAM, CAE, Reliability in Design, Ergonomics in Design, Virtual Engineering, Concurrent Engineering, Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering, Automation and Intelligent Systems, Mechatronics Systems, Manufacturing Systems, Machining systems, Features Based Technology, Green Design, Sustainable design, Sustainable Materials in Design, Composite Product Design, Operation Management, Lean manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Material Handling, Warehousing, Global Manufacturing Management, etc.